copyright and IP licensing agency
managing iconic brands and market-leading innovators
- Trademark applications
- IP License Agreement Scope
- Global Brand Protection strategy and implementation
- Trade Mark law
Successful licensing starts with protecting your intellectual property (IP). Trademark registrations are required before brand licensing can commence. Trademark protection is one way to achieve intellectual property rights in IP management.
- Licensing leadership of your brand, innovation or copyright
- Licensing Strategic Planning
- Commercialisation business development
- Licensing deal negotiation
- Licensing-Out of your IP and Licensing-In Acquisition of IP
- Licensing monetisation
We provide our brand partners, licensors and licensees with comprehensive support in creative and design, marketing, sales, operational, financial, distribution and retail arenas.
We thrive in creating innovative consumer products to gain a competitive edge for your brand.
SALES AND MARKETING
- Monetisation strategies from IP licensing
- New domestic channel income creation
- Global revenue stream development
- Licensee acquisition
- Licensor acquisition
- Licensing strategic planning and execution
Through licensing, Untapped Agency can drive incremental growth and revenue.
Licensing can deliver innovative brand extensions, brand engagement, brand impressions, reduce NPD risk and is a measurable marketing strategy.
Iconic Brand Licensing Management
Who we’ve worked with
Untapped Agency is unique offering our clients marketing, sales and trademark law services to manage a licensing programme.
Untapped Agency will manage your Brand, your IP, your legal requirements, drive licensing sales and brand marketing, and take you global.